Our client based on the outskirts of Keighley is looking to recruit a Machine Operative on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Operating the extrusion process.
- Assisting with start-up and shut down process
- Packing and palletising of finished products
- Ensure product quality is maintained
- Completion of machine relevant production records.
The Ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail
- Able to meet times for Shift Schedules
- Willing to learn different processes & machines
- Quality orientated
- Personal transport
- Past Machine Operator experience
- Local to the area
- The shifts rotate on a weekly basis.
(This means you’ll be working both Early & Lates on a Bi-weekly cycle)
- Early Shift: Monday – Thursday 06:05AM – 14:05PM, Friday – 06:05AM – 11:05PM
- Late Shift: Monday – Thursday 02:00PM – 10:00PM, Friday – 11:00AM – 04:00PM
- Night shift Monday – Thursday 9:55pm – 06:10am, Friday – 4:00pm – 8:00PM.
Additional information: No smoking site.