Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- All goods-in and order fulfilment
- Leading the warehouse team to deliver the objectives.
- Develop the skills of the warehouse team to better evolve the business operation by being a role model and nurturing growth from within
- Setting and maintaining standards of workplace behaviours and conduct
- Daily collaboration with the Customer Service Team to ensure our service promise is maintained.
- Develop, implement & review standard operational processes.
- Capacity planning of sales orders to ensure we hit our delivery-lead time targets.
- Full stock control and cycle counts
- Monitor and optimise warehouse layout to maximize space utilisation.
- Route planning in collaboration with PPS Transport Manager
- Daily / weekly data analysis to report key performance data to Management Team
- Leading by example you will Implement and maintain a Full Health & Safety environment at all times.
- Duties to include Performance reporting, to ensure that disciplines are carried out in conjunction with published policy and procedure guidance.
- Fair Allocation of Holiday request, meeting suitable Business/Operator requirements (Holidays as per Guidelines & Policy).
- Maintaining site Risk Assessments and Training Records.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Full UK Driving License
- Forklift license and experience in managing a forklift accessible workspace.
- Health & Safety Certification (IOSH preferred, NEBOSH advantage)
- Microsoft packages
- WMS package utilisation (NetSuite advantage)
- Strong influential leadership
- Proven continuous improvement within a demanding environment.
- Ability to effectively manage a team and delegate tasks accordingly.
What the company are offering:
- Budget for external provider training
- Monday to Friday working
- Medicash Cash plan (BIK)
- 45p per mile claimed back for travel to 2nd depot not usual place of work
- Company social events through the year (Races, Christmas etc...)
- Option to purchase 5 additional holiday days.
- Unlimited Cost Price products
- Free uniform.