LABOURER / MAINTENANCE PERSON
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- The day-to-day shop floor support and site maintenance as training allows.
- Shop floor support in all required department as training allows.
- Equipment & Machinery maintenance, repairs, cleaning, functional checks & safety inspections.
- Site maintenance, cleaning & waste management.
- Other tasks as requested.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- City & Guilds or experience in manufacturing processes.
- City & Guilds or experience in site maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in quality control / Health & Safety.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Self-motivated, ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
This is a permanent position, subject to a 3-month trial period.
Hours: 39-hour week
Monday to Thursday - 7.15 am – 4.15 pm with a half hour lunch break and a 10 minute morning break. Friday - 7.15 am to 12.15 pm
Salary: Approximately £12.00 per hour dependant on experience