Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Internal Sales Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming customer queries
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Quoting for new and existing customers
- Upselling products
- Be able to convert a cancellation back into sale.
- Work towards daily targets and KPIs
- Work to monthly sales targets
- Follow up on leads from the daily sales pipeline and CRM system.
- Follow up on any aged live orders on the system.
- Research new projects and leads using Barbour ABI
- Record and input data into the CRM system
- Work closely with and maintain relationship with RSMs
- Keep up to date on product information and get involved in new product launches.
- Arrange CPDs and organize them into the RSM diary.
- Generally, support the Customer Services, Operations, and Facades teams.
The ideal candidate will have/be;
- Previous experience within a sales/customer service role
- General admin and Microsoft skills
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Polite & friendly telephone manner.
Salary: £24,834.00 per annum + company bonus and pension