Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Associate on a temporary to permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities of the Internal Sales Team:
- Processing sales orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Managing customer expectations
- Communicating with customers regarding all aspects of their order, such as delivery dates, pricing, stock availability etc
- Ensure good working relationships are created and maintained with external Customers
- General administrative duties.
Relevant Experience Required
- Previous experience in administration.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Right first-time attitude.
- Accurate and precise
- Driven to provide the best Customer Experience possible.
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with MS Office programs, with excellent keyboard skills.
- Experience in using computer-based ordering systems preferred
- Flexible approach with drive to get the job done
- Proactive team player
- A strong team player, supportive of colleagues.
Business hours are 08:45 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:45 – 16:00 on a Friday.
Rate of Pay - £10 per hour