Temporary to Permanent
Our client is a leading source of high-quality Automation, Machinery Safety and Motion Control products. Based in Blackburn, they have almost 10,000 products available to buy online or shipped world-wide.
They are now seeking an Internal Sales Administrator, reporting to the Operations Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily progressing/updating of all outstanding quotations
- Taking and managing incoming sales orders, quotations and inquiries
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and efficiently to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Support of internal and external sales team
- General administration duties including, memos, typing up documents, letters, filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Data entry - Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications
- Receiving calls and dealing with queries within returns division
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public (trade counter)
Looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive, flexible attitude. Knowledge of electrical wholesale and previous experience within a similar administration position would be an advantage but not entirely necessary.
We are looking for someone who is confident, has good communication skills and can be a good team player.
The ideal candidate must be proficient in MS Word and Excel, be able to work under pressure and use their own initiative and be happy to input information into in-house system. Full training is given, although you must have a proven background in administration and be well organised.