Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Installations Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
- Carry out installations to a high standard of quality, H&S and customer satisfaction
- Organise installation diary and logistics, ensuring projects are delivered on time in full which
will involve working together with both the internal and external Sales Team
- Be able to work away from home over the busy summer period.
- Ensuring any customer Risk Assessments are provided by Sales prior to visiting the installation site, and ensuring you have all relevant H&S documents that may also be required
- Cultivate strong relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Carrying out site surveys when required
- When not carrying out installations you will be required to work in the manufacturing and distribution. These duties will vary and may extend to working within other departments.
- Ensure you comply with all Company and general Health & Safety rules, ensuring the Health & Safety of yourself and other staff
- Attend appropriate training, as agreed with your line manager, and utilise the new skills learnt on return to the work area
- Ensure that you adhere to the Company’s Environmental Policy in your daily tasks
- Any other duties as may be required by your Line Manager or the Management Team
Skills required for the role:
- High attention to detail
- Punctual and trustworthy
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills, have a professional, polite and courteous manner
- Ability to adhere to processes and follow instruction
- Experience in installations
- CSCS accredited
- PASMA Working at Height
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- First Aider
- IT literate.
Salary - £25,000