Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an ICT teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established high school in Halifax. The role is full-time starting as soon as possible.
As a full-time ICT Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and marking .
The successful ICT Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching ICT to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Computer IT Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.