Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join a forward thinking High school in Bradford. This is a full time position starting as soon as possible until July 2024 with potential for a permanent role.
The successful HLTA will:
- Hold a valid teaching assistant qualification with the minimum being a Level 3.
- Have previous experience and confidence in being a Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this HLTA position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.