Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join dynamic school’s in Keighley. There are multiple roles at both Secondary and Primary schools available with the option of full-time or part-time and starting as soon as possible.
The successful HLTA will:
- Hold a valid Higher Level Teaching Assistant Qualification.
- Have previous experience and confidence in being a Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
- Be an excellent, inspirational Teaching Assistant with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this HLTA position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.