Rotherwood Teachers are looking to recruit a highly motivated and skilled Health and Social Care Teacher to join a forward thinking High school in Bradford. This is a Full-time position starting in January 2023 until April 2023.
As a full-time Health and Social Care Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in activities/duties such as planning, marking and parents evening.
The successful Health and Social Care Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Health and Social Care.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Health and Social Care Teaching position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.