Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Geography Teacher to join a dynamic department within a High School in Bradford. The role is full time, starting ASAP and ongoing until December 2023.
As a Geography Teacher, you will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and marking but also be passionate about the subject and able to inspire and motivate students to their full potential.
The successful Geography Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Geography to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Geography Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.