Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Geography Teacher to join a dynamic department teaching KS3 & KS4 students. The role is a full time contract starting in September 2022 and lasting until January 2023.
The school sits in the heart of Lancashire and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students through a challenging, inspirational and exciting educational environment.
As a full-time Geography Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Geography Teacher will:
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching Geography up to Key Stage 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Geography Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.