Our client based in Burnley is looking to recruit a General Handyman/Woman to work for the renovations and maintenance departments.
You will take ownership of work, aiming for 'First time Fix' on all jobs whilst remaining within budget and time parameters. You will also operate within company Health and Safety guidelines and remain up to date with technical and legal requirements of your skill areas. Typical work will comprise of empty properties that require full refurbishment.
You will be expected to have a multitude of skills to enable you to perform your tasks. You must have a background in joinery. Roofing, plumbing, and plastering are desirable skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
You must be practical and capable of producing consistent high-quality work where needed and completing general building and maintenance tasks efficiently.
All applicants must have a valid driving license, own van and tools.
Company events, Company pension, Discounted or Free Food, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Expenses Cover.
- Support, training, and professional development
- Working in a long established and reputable business.
In return, the candidate will benefit from
- Free pay day lunch once a month
- Free continental breakfast every day.
- Company events
- Regular ‘treat days’ within teams.
- Medical Care
- Support, training & professional development
- Regular 1-1 reviews with manager to discuss career progression.
- Mileage fully covered if travelling at work.
- Additional pay if working on Saturdays.
- Free Parking on site.
- 32 Days Holiday
- On Site Canteen
- Working in a long, established, and reputable business.
Salary: £25,000.00 - £27,000.00
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.