Our client based in Bingley is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
The most important criteria for this role is that candidates speak fluent French and have a proven track record in export sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products via the successful completion of onboarding training programme and utilise this knowledge to successfully sell to new and existing customers
- Understand and develop assigned territory to maximise and grow revenue and profits by selling solutions for independent living to existing customers and acquiring new business.
- Develop understanding of market and competitor brands to optimise the USP’s of products and services.
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales targets and supports company revenue and margin targets.
- Optimise a long-term business development plan by working closely with sales management to maximise sales opportunities.
- Enjoy regular contact with existing customers and prospects to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet those needs.
- With a minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a territory manager with a proven track record of increasing sales and revenue, ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPI’s.
- A fluent French speaker is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ability to produce meaningful sales data and excellent communication skills, organisational and leadership abilities essential.
Basic salary £30k dependent on experience, with a six-month probationary period. Comprehensive training will be given.