Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Food Technology Teacher, to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Accrington. The role is a full-time temporary ongoing position starting in September 2022.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent Food Technology Teacher including planning and preparing lessons.. You will be required to teach to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
The successful Food Technology Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Have experience teaching all disciplines to Key Stage 3 & 4
- Have experience teaching GCSE Food Technology
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Food Technology position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.