Our client is a leading manufacturer of safety alarm systems. They are strengthening their team of Fire Alarm & Commissioning Engineers.
- To work with and under instruction from Customer Services Team Members, complying with work instructions, company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
- To maintain a working knowledge of simple circuits and measuring devices and an understanding and respect of electrical circuits as well as undertaking training courses where necessary.
- To act as a Company Ambassador. You must be smart in appearance, pleasant in attitude and capable of communicating diplomatically to strengthen customer relationships.
- Regular routine servicing and reactive maintenance of our clients’ Fire Alarm and associated systems.
- With relevant training, commission our clients’ Fire Alarm and associated systems.
- Maintain an accurate and high standard of Customer, Company and Personal paperwork.
- Undertake ‘On-Call’ duties as part of your Area Team.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
EssentialExperience of working within the electrical/electronic sector A working knowledge of electrical circuits & measuring devices
Desirable Experience of working with Fire Alarms and associated systems Familiarity with safe working practices and Health & Safety requirements
Skills/AbilitiesExcellent customer service skills Competent using technology such as laptops, measuring devices, smart phones etc Ability to maintain accurate records whilst regularly submitting customer and company paperwork in a timely manner Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team Excellent oral and written communication skills The ability to communicate effectively with staff at carrying levels throughout the company
QualificationsFull Electrical based qualification such as City & Guilds, ONC, HNC etc -
Full UK Driving Licence required.
Benefits Provded: Van, Laptop. Mobile Phone