Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring Paypal/credit card accounts assigned to customer accounts.
- Monitoring the bank daily (cash flow)
- Weekly BACS payment runs.
- Monitoring the exchange rate and euro conversion
- Covering the Financial Controller duties during holiday periods
- Reconciling the bank and Paypal accounts monthly
- Prepare and send monthly commission statements for external sales reps.
- Monitoring and updating customer discount price lists.
- Reconciling Sales Reps monthly expenses sheet
- Import customer receipts onto systems for Worldpay and web orders.
- General admin duties when necessary
- Any other duties as and when reasonably requested by the management tea.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- An AAT qualification (essential) or equivalent dependent on experience
- Experience of working within a busy Finance team
- Minimum Grade B GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Good written and spoken English.
- A professional telephone manner
- Good communication skills.
37.5 hours per week, Monday -Friday
Salary depending on experience. (Please specify salary when applying for the role)