Our client is a leading manufacturer producing parts for the automotive trade. They are looking for someone to join there team as a Final Inspection Operative to assist in ensuring that the company continue to deliver high end products.
- Perform regular quality checks of components using manual, electronic measuring instruments (micrometres, callipers, verniers)
- Follow quality control procedures and ensure adherence to quality standards and regulations.
- Identify areas for improvement in processes to prevent quality issues
- Maintain accurate records of inspections and any non-conformities found. Prepare inspection reports and documentation to communicate findings to relevant stakeholders
- Liaise and effectively communicate with colleagues
- General warehouse/housekeeping duties
- Familiarity with quality control principles
- Strong observational skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide clear instructions and feedback
- Adherence to deadlines and the ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8.00am-5.00pm, Friday 8.00am-1.00pm
Pay: £10.70 per hour