Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Field Sales Executive on a full time, permanent basis.
- To contact all types of businesses daily via phone and field to generate appointments
- To promote Telephone Systems, SIP Trunking, Fixed Telephone Lines, Broadband, VoIP and Mobiles
- To achieve/exceed individual revenue targets set out by the Sales Manager
- To provide effective day to day support to existing customers as well as new customers
- To manage workload; ensuring work is prioritised appropriately
- Seek to continually overachieve sales revenue targets
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required
- Canvass enterprise businesses using several connection techniques
- Door knock around any pre-booked appointments to further build pipeline.
- Proven track record in face-to-face sales
- B2B sales experience
- Telecoms experience preferable, but not essential.
- Proven Ability to Self-Generate Lead's
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Driven and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic, articulate and willingness to learn
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer relations & Account Management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate - Excel, Word, Presentations, Outlook
- Team Player Attitude Essential
- The role entails desk based work and cold calling businesses unless appointments are scheduled
- A full driving license (with no more than 6 points and no bans).
Hours of work: 09:00 – 5.00 (Full Time)
Salary& Package: Salary 25k - 30k - £60,000 OTE - Commission, Company Car (Or Car
Allowance), Laptop, Phone & Pension