Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Field Sales Engineer on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Carry out site surveys, gathering technical information, risk analysis and identify sales opportunities to create a report for the customer.
- Liaise with Planning Manager and Lead Field Sales Engineer regarding timescales/manufacturing/procurement to ensure excellent project delivery for projects requiring installation.
- Undertake service visits and inspections in line with customer and department requirements.
- Manage site activities when servicing and installing equipment.
- Manage project at the installation phase, ensuring all parts, labour, tools, equipment and safety documentation is in place.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, internal resources to ensure all relevant paperwork and equipment arrives on time for the project installation phase.
- Produce completion reports to ensure all work is completed in line with the scope and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensure service stock is replenished and equipment is maintained.
- To flexibly undertake any other duties similar with this level of post, according to the needs of the business.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent H&S Qualification.
- Level 3 apprenticeship in mechanical, electrical or installation/service engineer or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working a in field service role.
- Understanding of H&S policy, procedures and working safely.
- Good IT skills, experience using MS Office and MRP systems.
- FMCG experience is an advantage.
- Full clean UK driving license.
Hours of work: 37.33 and specific hours of work are 8.00am to 12.00pm and 12.30pm to 16.25pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 11.30am and 11.50am to 14.00pm on Friday. Any approved overtime Monday to Friday would be paid at 1.25 normal hourly rate
Salary - £30,000 to £32,000 depending on experience