Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit an experienced and committed Extraction / Ducting Installer to work predominately on kitchen extraction systems and ducting nationwide.
Daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out the installation, commissioning, trouble shooting and servicing of HVAC equipment.
- Surveying sites prior to design and installation work being carried out.
- Working with and advising design engineers, site teams and liaising with customers when needed.
- Following Health and Safety regulations at all times
The successful candidate will be committed, reliable, flexible, and able to work effectively as part of a team. Additionally, the successful candidate will have good self-management and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Ventilation / Extraction and/or ducting installation - essential
- Relevant qualifications / experience such as electrical, plumbing – essential
- Full UK drivers’ licence – essential
- Experience surveying sites and writing reports – desirable
- CSCS card – desirable
Hours of work
- 7:30am – 16:00pm (Mon to Thurs)
- 7:30am – 15:00pm (Friday)
Overnights, unsociable hours and long-distance travel will be required in this role
- Company vehicle for site visits and fuel card
- 33 holiday days per year (including bank holidays)
- Pay and role progression available
- Overtime available at increased rates of pay
- Company pension
- Death in service scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£15 per hour