Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a number of flexible exam invigilators to join the team and begin working in February 2023.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals for our fantastic schools in the heart of Yorkshire. The role will be on a day-to-day supply basis (Full time and Part time). If you have secondary or college experience with either teaching, support or administrative work, then please send an updated version on your CV to us.
The successful invigilators will;
- Have experience in a similar setting.
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If an invigilator role is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.