Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a ESOL Teacher to join a local college on a temp-perm basis.
The role is a part-time position starting ASAP.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful ESOL Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, CELTA, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in an ESOL teaching position
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.