Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting an English Teacher to join a forward thinking high school in Skipton. This is an ongoing, full time role starting as soon as possible.
The successful English Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have confidence teaching English.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this English Teaching position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.