Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an English Teacher to join a dynamic department within a High School in Burnley. The role is full time, starting in September 2023 and lasting until April 2024.
As an English Teacher, you will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and marking but also be passionate about the subject and able to inspire and motivate students to their full potential.
The successful English Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching English to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this English Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.