Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an English Teacher to join a forward thinking client in Bradford. This is a Part-time, ongoing position starting as soon as possible.
As a full-time English Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in activities/duties such as planning, marking and parents evening.
The successful English Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Functional Skills English and GCSE.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this English Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.