Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an English Language Teacher to join a dynamic department teaching to Key Stage 3 & 4 classes.
This is a full-time position starting in September 2023 and lasting until December 2023. This position is based in Burnley, Lancashire.
The school is happy, thriving and extremely successful and sits in the heart of Lancashire. They have extremely strong, traditional values and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students. The staff at the school are driven and committed to provide the best support and development for all the young people in their care, regularly going above and beyond to ensure pupils are given the opportunities to thrive and achieve success beyond their achievement.
As a qualified English Language Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful English Language Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in an English teaching position
- Be confident teaching English Language to KS3 & KS4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this English Language Teacher position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply, or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.