Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an English Functional Skills Tutor to join a well established college in the heart of Lancashire. The role is set to start in April 2023, and is ongoing.
This role is part time, working the following days & hours;
The successful English Functional Skills Tutor will;
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Functional Skills English and GCSE.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this English Functional Skills Tutor position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Annette Bradford at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.