Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an Engineering Training Officer – Welding/Pipe Fitter to join an established team of professionals within the Engineering department
This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week) permanent role, based in Accrington.
The main purpose of the role is to provide training and assessment of engineering learners in the workplace and training environment.
The successful Engineering Training Officer – Welding/Pipe Fitter will:
- Relevant Industrial experience
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering
- Passion for Engineering and the ability to inspire and motivate learners
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
- Knowledge of MIG, TIG and MMA welding techniques
- Knowledge of plate work & sheet metal fabrication
- Knowledge of pipe fabrication and assembly/fitting
- Knowledge & experience of using fabrication equipment such press brakes, guillotines, rollers, pipe benders, bandsaw, radial & pillar drills
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.