Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting for an Engineering Lecturer to join a forward thinking college in Burnley. This role is starting ASAP and lasting until May 2024, and it is part time (4 days).
The successful Engineering Lecturer will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience and confidence in teaching Engineering.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Engineering position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.