Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an Engineering Instructor – Fabrication and Welding to join an established team of professionals within the Engineering department
This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week) permanent role, based in Burnley.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver practical and theoretical learning sessions that cover Vocational and Work related skills relative to the sector and to ensure learners are effectively supported throughout the learning process.
The successful Engineering Instructor – Fabrication and Welding will:
- Qualifications relative to the Welding and Fabrication sector
- Occupational/industry experience in Welding and Fabricating
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
- Coded welding status
- Pipe fitting experience
- Assessors award
- Verifiers award
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.