Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Engineering Instructor-Fitter to join a dynamic department within a well-established client based in Burnley. The role is a full-time permanent position starting in ASAP.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach on a variety of courses
- Set and grade assignments
- Maintenance of student records, class registers and preparation of reports
- Produce schemes of work and lessons plans
- Monitoring resources and their use
- Liaise with external agencies including examiners, moderators and verifiers
- Compliance with student disciplinary procedures
The successful Engineering Instructor -Fitter will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS (desired)
- Have experience in a similar teaching position
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Engineering Instructor -Fitter position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.