Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Electrical Lecturer to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking College in Bradford.
The role is an ongoing position, starting in September 2021. The College is flexible on hours so this role could be either part time or full time.
The successful Lecturer will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.