Rotherwood Education are looking to appoint an Education Resourcer/ Compliance who will be responsible for a varied role primarily based in our Burnley office with 1 day a week working from our Keighley office.
Your role will include;
- Recruiting teachers and support staff to work in Schools and Colleges.
- Responsible for compliance and safeguarding for teachers files and final Audits.
- Add daily bookings to our system and process bookings to transfer to Accounts at the end of the week. (No previous experience required).
- Advertise new vacancies on various job boards and social media websites.
- Support the Sales Consultant and Manager filling bookings when required.
- Attend Burnley Bond holder meetings as and when required.
- Completing detailed CV's.
- Excellent telephone manner you will be speaking with both clients and candidates.
- Excellent organisational, timekeeping and attendance is essential.
- Have access to your own vehicle.
- This list is not exhaustive and will include general administration duties.
All the above will be supported with full training and a supportive team.
- Salary up to £27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day off for your birthday. (Taken during school holidays).
- Free parking
- Following successful completion of your probation period access to Sovereign Healthcare.
- Hours of work 7:00-16:00pm (flexible during school holidays)
- Additional perks will be discussed at interview stage
Please note due to the volume of responses we receive if you have not had a reply by the end of the month you will not have been successful on this occasion.