Rotherwood Education are looking to appoint an Education Resourcer/ Compliance who will be responsible for an exciting varied role primarily based in our Burnley office.
Your role will include;
- Recruiting teachers and support staff across Lancashire and Yorkshire
- Ensuring all candidates have the necessary background checks
- Responsible for advertising new vacancies across job boards and social media platforms.
- Support the Sales Consultant and Manager filling bookings when required.
- Completing detailed CV's.
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational, timekeeping and attendance is essential.
- Have access to your own vehicle.
- This list is not exhaustive and will include general administration duties.
All the above will be supported with full training and a supportive team.
- Salary up to £27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus additional 1 day off for your birthday. (Taken during school holidays).
- Free parking
- Following completion of your probation period access to Sovereign Healthcare.
- Hours of work 7:00-16:00pm
- Additional perks will be discussed at interview stage
Please note due to the volume of responses we receive if you have not had a reply by the end of the month you will not have been successful on this occasion.