Rotherwood Education are looking to recruit a highly motivated Early Years Practitioner to join a well-established Nursery located in Keighley. This is a full time, ongoing role starting after the October half term.
The successful Early Years Practitioner will:
- Have previous experience working with Early Years Framework.
- Ensure that all children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Hold a valid Early Years or Childcare Qualification.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Early Years Practitioner position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.