Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an experienced Early Years Practitioner to join a fantastic Nursery in Nelson. This role is a full-time position starting ASAP.
The successful Early Years Practitioner will:
- Have had suitable experience of working with children under four years of age.
- Have strong EYFS knowledge.
- Hold a Level 3 or 2 qualification.
- Be passionate and embrace the Nursery’s ethos, providing inspiration for the children.
- Can organise and implement activities and opportunities which meet the needs of individual children.
- Be able to work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Be commitment to promote good practice with parents in a professional manner.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.