Rotherwood Teachers are looking to recruit highly motivated Early Years Practitioners to join several well-established Nurseries across Burnley. We currently have both part-time and full-time positions available.
The successful Early Years Practitioner will:
- Be flexible to work full days (8-4pm, 9-5pm)
- Have previous experience working in accordance with the Early Years Framework.
- Ensure that all children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Hold a valid Early Years or Childcare Qualification (Level 2 or Level 3).
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If an Early Years Practitioner position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply, or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.