Our client based in Grassington is looking to recruit a Drivers Mate on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
The role is physically demanding & the successful candidate will need to be conscientious, work to a high standard and adhere to strict hygiene and safety rules.
Duties will include:
- Assist and support the LGV driver in making deliveries to unload high volumes of milk products in milk crates and roll cages.
- Loading and unloading of wagons with high volumes of milk products in milk crates and roll cages on dispatch along with assisting with other dispatch duties as required.
- Assist LGV drivers to collect all empty milk crates and roll cages.
- Support the LGV driver with all other non-driving duties.
- Understand and follow all work instructions, company procedures & customer procedures.
- Document data as requested by Transport Manager.
The position will be based on a minimum of 35 hours a week over a 4-day working pattern which will include a Saturday. Start times will be 9am onwards.
There will be opportunity for up to 48 hours/week either through extended days or working additional days on the loading bay.
Car driving licence required to get to and from the workplace.
Rate of Pay - £9.39 per hour.