Rotherwood Teachers are currently seeking a highly motivated Drama Teacher to join a well-established high school in Accrington. The role is full-time position starting ASAP and is ongoing.
As a full-time Drama Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities, including planning and marking whilst also being able to inspire and motivate students to their full potential.
The successful Drama Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Drama.
- Be confident teaching Drama topics across Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Drama Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.