Our client based in Crosshills is looking to recruit a Dispatch Operative on a full time, temporary basis for 12 weeks.
Duties will include:
- Accurate picking and packing of all finished goods
- Accurate labelling of all goods to be shipped
- Some heavy and constant manual handling activities
- Liaising closely with various internal departments including production, paint shop and Warehouse
- Raising any stores concerns to Team Leader
- Safe operation of forklift truck for loading / unloading and put away of palletised goods
- Ensuring the dispatch area is safe and good standards are followed
- Ensure that all paperwork where required is complete accurately
- To report any unsafe act, occurrence, near miss and injury
- To aid in Health, Safety & Environmental investigations, audits and improvements processes.
- Good IT Skills with Microsoft Office Experience
- Strong team work ethic
- Good time keeping / attendance
- FLT licence Flexi and / or counterbalance
- Experience of WMS of ERP systems
- Experience in a busy warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Salary £10.00 per hour
Hours 40 hours per week, Mon - Thu 7.30am – 4.30pm, Fri 7.30-1.30pm