Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting experienced Design Technology Teacher, who specialises in Resistant Materials, to join a well-established secondary school situated in Burnley.
This position is an on-going full-time position lasting up until the Easter holidays.
The successful Design Technology Teacher will:
- Have experience teaching Design Technology Resistant Materials to KS3 & KS4
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Design Technology Teacher position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.