Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Rawtenstall. The role is full-time, ongoing position starting as soon as possible.
This role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a team of experienced and highly supportive teachers working in a well-resourced department.
As a full-time Design Technology Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and marking but also be passionate about their subject and able to inspire and motivate students to their full potential.
The successful Design Technology Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Textiles to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Design Technology Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.