Are you a fully qualified Design Technology Teacher? Are you passionate, inspirational and looking for your next challenge?
Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a fully qualified Design Technology Teacher to join a dynamic department, teaching KS3 & KS4 students within a well-established, forward thinking school in Accrington. The role is a full-time, temporary position starting in September 2022 until December 2022.
The school is happy, thriving and extremely successful and sits in the heart of Lancashire, they have extremely strong, traditional values and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students.
The staff at the school are driven and committed to provide the best support and development for all the young people in their care, regularly going above and beyond to ensure pupils are given the opportunities to thrive and achieve success beyond their achievement.
As a qualified Design Technology teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Design Technology Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in a similar position
- Have some experience teaching Product Design
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Design Technology position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.