Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Dental Nurse Tutor/Assessor role based in Cumbria.
The role is a full-time permanent position which is mainly home-based but assessing throughout Cumbria.
The key duties of the role will include:
- To design, develop and deliver creative, inclusive high quality learning programmes in accordance with awarding organisations specifications and standards
- To effectively support the management the Quality Assurance process of qualifications in line with awarding organisation specifications and standards in order to continuously improve the learner journey
- To monitor and continuously update learner records
- To effectively manage the learning process, to review, assess, support, guide and counsel learners
- To ensure the safety and well-being of learners
- To carry out regular risk assessments of the learning process and associated environments
- To professionally liaise and work with all key stakeholders involved in the learning process.
- To be responsible for self-development including Continuous Professional Development and competence, incorporating both academic and professional training
- Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing or equivalent
- Occupational/industry experience in a dental role
- Passion for Dentistry and the ability to inspire and motivate learners
- Strong organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Full UK driving licence
- Assessor qualification
- Experience of teaching, assessing and supporting learners (from Level 2 to Level 4)
- Experience of delivering theoretical and practical lessons in a classroom and/or workshop environment
- Good understanding of and the ability to implement sound work place management strategies
If this position if of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.