Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Dental Nurse Skills Coach to join a well established organisation on a full-time permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to teach and support/assess learners through building a quality portfolio of work which will help them with their progression into becoming a qualified Dental Nurse.
The key duties of the role will include:
- To design, develop and deliver creative, inclusive high quality learning.
- To effectively support the management the Quality Assurance process of qualifications in line with awarding organisation specifications and standards.
- To monitor and continuously update learner records.
- To effectively manage the learning process, to review, assess, support, guide and counsel learners.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of learners, including the management of learner behaviour to maximise their development opportunities.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of all learners in all work related and learning environments in accordance with the company’s safeguarding policy, health and safety policy, equality and diversity policies and code of conduct as part of the organisations duty of care.
- To carry out regular risk assessments of the learning process and associated environments.
- To professionally liaise and work with all key stakeholders involved in the learning process to ensure full integration, support and promotion of the company’s services.
- To be responsible for self-development including Continuous Professional Development and competence, incorporating both academic and professional training.
- Subject specialist vocational qualification - minimum level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing or equivalent
- Registered with the General Dental Council
- Occupational/industry experience in Dental Nursing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as good listening skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Full UK driving licence
- Possession of a professional teaching and/or assessing qualification.
- Experience of curriculum design, development and delivery within dental nursing
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.