Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an Data Coordinator Team Leader to join the Data Co-ordinators Team within the Quality & Contracts department.
This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week) permanent role, based in Burnley.
The main purpose of the role is to effectively lead a small team and oversee the provision of a comprehensive departmental service, to all internal and external stakeholders, covering both the funded provision and commercial based courses, including customer service, data entry, bookings and management, quality assurance and administration control.
The team are responsible for processing the data and documentation for Apprenticeship starters and leavers working with operational colleagues, employers and applicants.
The successful Data Coordinator Team Leader will:
- Experience leading a team
- Strong ability to deliver to established targets and deadlines
- GDPR knowledge
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
- Experience within an education establishment/Government funding
- NVQ in Business Administration or equivalent
- Team Leading qualification or equivalent
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.