- Providing customer support and training that supports the achievement of departmental goals.
- Delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Complying with data privacy legislation
- Responding to and scheduling training requests
- Supporting all products
- Assisting with general marketing activities if required
- Personally, delivering outstanding customer service to all clients
- Contributing fairly to all departmental goals
- Providing professional and engaging training sessions via online meetings.
- Proactively contacting ‘low usage’ schools to offer support
- Proactively engage with schools using surveys
- Assist with presenting outstanding webinars
- Conduct consultancy calls when booked in by customers
- Occasionally delivering face to face training sessions if required
- Behaving in a manner that supports the Company values and being a great role model
- Own personal development & tracking own performance
- Being proactive and innovative in helping the team develop
- Being aware of how to identify risks and the regulatory requirements relating to Personal Information processed and implementing appropriate measures to mitigate and manage them
- Responsible for complying with all Company rules, policies & procedures
- The job holder is required to carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the Director of Customer Service & Sales.
Starting Salary - £19,000
Hours of work - 37 hours per week – Monday – Thurs – 9-5.30 and Friday 9-5pm