Our client based in Bingley is looking to recruit a Customer Service / QA Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- To enter sales orders received from UK and overseas customers
- To process daily shipments through our ERP system and ship / invoice goods
- Create returns / replacements through the ERP system
- Prepare all export documentation / certification relevant to shipments
- Generate customer documentation and material verification
- Enter material reference information into our ERP system including the booking in of raw materials.
- Liaise with relevant departments and customers to ensure that MyCase actions are investigated with the relevant business areas, root cause analysis is carried out against any documentation issues and the corrective action taken to prevent reoccurrence is effective and robust.
- Support the inspection staff to ensure that products and processes comply with the customer requirements.
- Assist, when necessary, with investigations to determine documentation rejections and formulate effective corrective & preventive actions.
- Ensuring order specific documents are scanned into the ERP system including laboratory reports / coating reports and ensure these can be easily located.
- Answer any customer queries on progress updates, certification, or documentation
- To use customer portals to upload certification or approvals
- General admin duties i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat Adobe
- To become multifunctional within the Quality / Customer Service team to provide cover / or assistance where necessary
- Minimum Math's & English qualifications - GCSE level A – C or level 4 or above.
- IT skills - Immediate level– Word & Excel
- Communication skills
- Customer focused
- Organisational skills
- Product and Industry knowledge
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to get follow systems through to root cause(s) and help to determine effective corrective actions
- Ability to read and understand customer specifications / requirements
- Office admin experience.
Hours of work : 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch, 15mins morning break)
Starting salary £19 – 20k depending on experience.